Sunday, March 28, 2010

Public browse removed

I think you should have the option to have public viewing. I really liked the fact that you could look at other peoples pictures.?I think it was a dumb move on your part to remove it. Why was it stopped??

Are you going to allow public browse again??I hope you answer soon because it will determine if I stay on photoshop.com or switch to another service that is cheaper, faster upload and allows public browsing.

Thanks

Public browse removed

I don't like it either and in fact the reason I came to this forum today was to try and find out how I can ''friend'' other members and view their library.....so with that in mind is there a place where I could go that will link me to other members...

sparty47 here is my URL.....stop by and add me as a ''friend'' if you like and lets get a commumity going

conor

conorcoen.photoshop.com

https://www.photoshop.com/user/conorcoen

all are welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment