Sunday, March 28, 2010

Anybody wanna tutor me? ... for $ ...

I'm struggling with this CF9, CFB1, FB4 stuff.?Progress is too slow, and my brain hurts.?I need someone to teach me this stuff by having chats and voice communication via Skype, and maybe even a remote session where you can see my screen and tell me what I'm doing wrong.?I'm an experienced Delphi programmer, so it's not like you have to explain what a variable is or what HTML is.?Perhaps I was thinking a max of about 5 hours in total, broken up into small half hour sessions.

Apologies if this is the wrong forum for this type of message. If I'm not supposed to post this here, which forum should I use instead?

Anybody wanna tutor me? ... for $ ...

Email me: adam_junk@hotmail.com.

--

Adam

Anybody wanna tutor me? ... for $ ...

Email sent Adam.?If we can come to a deal I'll mark this question as answered.

Deal made.

No comments:

Post a Comment