Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I ordered Photoshop CS4 for the wrong...

I ordered Photoshop CS4 (upgrade) accidentally for Windows (I have a Mac).?I had the 30 day trial version so i was in no rush and it took me two weeks from the point of receiving to try and install it to then realize the mistake.?The past few weeks I have called adobe Customer service to see about swapping the windows copy for Mac but I cant get through to anyone.?I have called five separate times on different days.?Each time I spend at least a half hour on hold just to be hung up on, transfered to someone else and put on hold another half hour/or hung up on, or I just never get through to anyone and my patience eventually runs out.?Right now I have been on hold an hour and 56 minutes and I have not even talked to one person.?Another Time it was about 2 hours.?Customer service is horrible!

Am I wasting my time??If I get through to someone competent will I be able to swap this for a Mac version??With this customer service waste of time I have passed the 30 day window to try and return my software to the retailer.

Please Help

Nate

I ordered Photoshop CS4 for the wrong...

Why are you asking this in a HomeSite forum?

Try here: http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop

or here: http://forums.adobe.com/community/licensing

No comments:

Post a Comment