Tuesday, March 30, 2010

eps Files

I have a lot of EPS files for sizing.?Well, I'm putting a website together and want to turn them into gif files.?I am unable to select gif from the list when saving.?JPG's and TIFF's etc are a bit big for what i'm doing.?It's basic line art.?I know you can do conversions online, but I don't want to upload my stuff to someone else before I get it back.?Doesn't Photoshop offer a method to do this?

Please advise.

Thanks a lot,

Steve

eps Files

PS CS4

When I go to save as for a eps file, GIF is listed and I can select it so not sure what is wrong.

Also, save for Web %26amp; Devices the GIF choice is the first one listed.

Are you selecting save for Web %26amp; Devices?

eps Files

That was it.?I missed the Save for web devices.. Thank You very very very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment