Friday, March 26, 2010

Need to specify filename when printing...

Right now when a PrintJob is sent to the printer the user is using some sort of PDF writer or Print to File option, the suggested name is ''Flash.pdf'' I need to be able to specify that suggested name... pretty standard stuff but I never found it in the docs.

Need to specify filename when printing...

I don't see a way to do this either.

Need to specify filename when printing...

Yes, it seems a rather glaring oversight.?It would help muchly to know how the current 'suggested name' is arrived at. Is it the name of the executable? Perhaps if it's an accessible variable that can be properly or improperly

  1. save current state
  2. set desired state
  3. print
  4. restore from saved state

I don't like doing things like that, even if it's possible.

You can make feature requests at http://www.adobe.com/go/wish These are looked at by the AIR team.

An excellent suggestion.. I don't know why I manage to lose that link time and time again.

Thanks. You deserve a helpful, but I'm going to leave it un in the hope that there might be some super secret solution out there

Once a request is made, what confirmation do I have that it has not just disappeared into the ether??How can I track it's status??Nothing of that sort was sent to me.?Thanks.

Bump

  • eye application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment