Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How do you wrap text in a fillable field

I'm sure it's simple, but I really don't understand this software.

How do you wrap text in a fillable field

I don' think you can (unless my script?). This has been brought up before.

How do you wrap text in a fillable field

Try right clicking on the field, then go to Properties%26gt;%26gt;Options and check multi-line.

Wow, I never knew that existed. I have seen several topics on here about that and no one ever even mentioned it.

Yes, you can.

When you create a text field in Acrobat, set the Options for Multi-line. See attached file for an example of a filed that does and one that does not wrap.

I've been so busy at work that I really haven't had a chance to get back to this forum, but I wanted to say thank you all so much.?It worked!?Now I can develop several other forms that I've been wanting to.?Thanks again.

Hopefully by bumping this... it'll help others who didn't know how to do this

No comments:

Post a Comment