Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Any Advice on Indesign CS4?

I am just learning to use indesign CS4. Any adivce on potential problems with the software. We are in page set up at this point and everything seems to be going well to me. I really like this program and look forward to learning more about it. Can anyone give me examples of daily usage of this program?

Any Advice on Indesign CS4?

Like any software, there are the occasional bugs, but most of the serious stuff seems to have been fixed in the latest update, though there are a few reports of continuing problems with Data Merge.

I use ID daily to set anything from business cards to books.

Any Advice on Indesign CS4?

I have had problem with my adobe loading, and have figured out not to load to many things at once to load indesign efficent. But i am also running on a windows based machine. Then again, i can put up with it, i didnt pay near as much as a mac user did haha

jddmj@hotmail.com wrote:

I have had problem with my adobe loading

No comments:

Post a Comment