Sunday, March 28, 2010

PSE7: Can I automatically create an...

I'm using PSE7.

I get my photos into Organizer by taking the SD card from my camera and inserting

into my PC. I then follow the steps to brings all the images into Organizer.

This works great. What I'm wondering is if there is a way that I could automatically

or very easily create a new album or tag that would be applied to all of the images

I just uploaded? My reasoning is this: Sometimes I upload a large number of photos

that represent several different things. A party, an event, personal photos, etc.

It may take me a while to go through all of those photos and do what I need to do

to them. So I'd always like to just go back and pull up all of the photos that I just

uploaded so I can continue to work on the various pieces.

Well, hope I explained that. Thanks for any thoughts.

PSE7: Can I automatically create an... So I'd always like to just go back and pull up all of the photos that I just uploaded so I can continue to work on the various pieces.PSE7: Can I automatically create an...

Thanks, John!

You were absolutely correct.

That did exactly what I wanted to do.

I agree with you about tags. I use those all the time.

I'm always able to hunt down a picture I want to look at by

using the tags I put on it earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment