Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where is the Manual???

Hello, Does anyboody know where I can find a user manual for Adobe CS4 Web Premium? I did not recieve one with my Suite.

Where is the Manual???

Adobe do not supply paper manuals anymore. That said, neither do Microsoft and many other software publishers. The on-line help system is in effect the manual. I suppose the question is: Do you applaud Adobe et al for being environmentally sound by using less trees, less ink and pertol / gasoline in creating, printing and shipping thousands of paper manuals? Or are they simply a bunch of cheapskates?

Also bear in mind that perhaps Adobe felt that manuals were a lot less necessary with the shear number of printed books on their products (some published by themselves such as the Classroom in a Book series, which some hear recommend) as well as a massive on-line community.

Personally I don't miss the manuals too much myself.

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment