Sunday, March 28, 2010

converting pdf to xhtml

Does anyone know how I can convert an Illustrator pdf file to an xhtml file for Constant Contact emails? I've created a nice document that I want to use instead of one of the pre-made Constant Contact templates when sending a new email to my customers. I'm using CS4 and have Dreamweaver, but I don't know how to use that program yet.

converting pdf to xhtml

It's possible to convert a pdf to Html by using Acrobat Exchange.

Patrice

converting pdf to xhtml

Thank you for your answer, but I am using a Mac and I only found a

download for PC users. Any ideas?

Also, can you convert to an xhtml file or just an html file?

Thanks so much for your help!

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

It's technically possible to convert a PDF to an XHTML document with an Illustrator script, but the information you can transform to XHTML will depend on the shape and form of your PDF.

The following thread has all the basic principles needed to create an XHTML (XML) file from an Illustrator document using JavaScript:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/493013

Cheers, Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment