Friday, March 26, 2010

Photoshop.com

How does PRE7 determine whether or not to allow access to photoshop.com? It would be nice to link directly to my photoshop.com account.

I wondered if the European software DVD's have had the photoshop.com functionality removed altogether. So I downloaded the trial version to install - but no luck. It has me beaten - I've changed my computer region to US, entered US on the appropriate screen during installation and used a US based VPN during registration but it's not being fooled. Possibly I ought to uninstall Photoshop elements first but, not being sure of what would happen to my photo catalog and tags, I'm loathe to do so.

Suggestions?

Cheers,
--
Neale
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

Photoshop.com

Unfortunately, a link to Photoshop.com is still only available in the US, Neale.

Can you access the web site http://www.photoshop.com at all from your side of the ocean?

Photoshop.com

Can you access the web site http://www.photoshop.com at all from your side of the ocean?

I've found the answer on the Photoshop Elements forum. Apparently it's the serial number that determines whether or not the Photoshop integration is installed.

Unfair

Cheers,
--
Neale
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

No comments:

Post a Comment