Friday, March 26, 2010

Is there any way to add filename as...

I'm using Premiere Pro CS4 on Windows.

I've got 100's of clips.?I need to pick out a few of them for a video I''m doing...

They are AVCHD clips (individual Videos).?So I can either open each one of them in something like VLC Player or watch them on the preview window within Premiere.

I would like to pull all clips into Premiere Pro and have it add the filename to the videos and render it as something I can just sit and watch.?Then when I see a clip I like, just note the filename.

Does anyone know of a way to get Premiere Pro to automatically add this data to each clip on the timeline?

Thanks,

Doug

Is there any way to add filename as...

Not possible.

Is there any way to add filename as...

Typically this is done why sitting in front of the NLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment