Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New PSE 8

WOW I finally downloaded and installed PSE8.?I must say they did not make it easy!

Q: Now for the frustrating part.?Will I have to manually import all my photo's into the program?

My tags showed up but not my collections.?I presume that it is now called albums.

Q: ?How do I get my collections/albums transfered?

New PSE 8

If PSE 8 didn't give you the option to convert the catalog from your previous version, you'll have to give the command File %26gt; Catalog %26gt; Convert to do it yourself.?See this tech note for details:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/404/kb404990.html

It's for PSE 7, but it applies to 8 as well.

New PSE 8

Hi,

I downloaded, unzipped, and can only install 99% before the installation 'rolls back' and reverses the process. Help! Can someone be nice enough to guide me. All troubleshooting documents are to no avail as I can't find an explanation for this.

I hope someone is out there that has had this problem before.

Thank you so much for anyone who can help me.

Catherine (use to be Catherine24) but somehow, I'm now Catherine2224.

Hey you still not able to install PSE 8?

-garry

I did install PSE 8.?I wanted to be able to save slide shows in a different format so I can load them into my IPod.?Then I find that it does not have this feature.?So I decide to download a trial version of Premere elements and the trouble began. One problem is that I do not have enough memory left and I think that this is causing problems.?My next step is to get some help removing unwanted files.?Or get a new lap top with a better video card.

?/p>

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment