Friday, March 26, 2010

Interactive PDF / Email marketing

I have a 20 page newsletter that I'm sending out through an eblast. I have several paragraphs in the eblast summarizing exciting points in the newsletter. What I'm trying to do is where it says ''read more on page 14'' in the eblast, have a link that takes the viewer directly to page 20 instead of just opening the generic PDF. I'm also trying to make it so in the PDF version where it says ''story continued on page 4'' the reader can click that and it will take them to page 4 instead of having to scroll through the newsletter manually. Our newsletters are hosted on our website so we usually link to the website like: www.website.org/newsletters/fall2009 and the newsletter opens from there.

Does anyone know how to make this happen? I've never done it before and haven't worked with this type of PDF/email marketing so I'm at a loss. If you have any suggestions please send links to detailed instructions and be detailed so I can figure it out!

Interactive PDF / Email marketing

You will have to set up bookmarks and links to those bookmarks. Several folks should be around tomorrow who are good at this type of action, so please be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment