Friday, March 26, 2010

New topic no styles

I have a weird problem.?It worked before, now when I create a new topic, none of the styles from my stylesheet are applied, just the default ones.?This used to happen automatically.?As a workaround I can manually set the stylesheet property in Properties every time I create a new topic, but I would like to find out how I can fix this.?Is there a file somewhere which controls this setting which could be missing or corrupted??

New topic no styles

Hi there

Unfortunately my crystal ball isn't working right now so I cannot ascertain whether you are using RoboHelp HTML or RoboHelp for Word or which version of either you may be using. So my reply will be a bit on the odd side. I hope you understand.

When you create topics are you using a Topic Template or a Master Page? If so, you likely need to associate the CSS to the Topic Template or the Master Page.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 within the day - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment