Sunday, April 4, 2010

Problem with saving filled-in form

I downloaded an official state form and after filling out the required fields saved it.?When I retrieved the document, the filled in data appeared for an instant then disappeared.?I have previously downloaded forms from this State site and filled in the fields, saved the document and then retrieved it without a problem.?Now whenever I pull up a document.pdf the once filled-in fields vanish.

I have not changed any settings on the Adobe Acrobat 8.0 Professional application that is being used to save and then retieve the document.?I am using XP Professional with SP2 and all other updates.

Can anyone explain why the filled in form does not stay filled in when retrieved and how to fix it so it will not happen again?

Problem with saving filled-in form

The form may be set to clear the fields when opening. There are various reasons folks select this option, but it is likely the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment