Sunday, April 4, 2010

E-Mailing

I tried to send an E-Mail of my album to my self but I am not receiving the E-Mail.?Why does the E-Mail not go through?

E-Mailing

After pressing ''Send'' did you see an on-scren message ''Your Album has been shared'' ?

If so, have you checked your spam/junk folder?

Moca

E-Mailing

I think things are working now. The third party I sent the E-Mail to was able to download my pictures. However, I could not E-Mail the pictures to myself. No need to do this anyway. I was just doing that as a test.

One thing I did notice though is when you create an album in photo shop elements and use the online album option to send photos to photoshop.com, not all of the pictures get transferred. Can you close out of photo shop elements as soon as you get done with this process or do you have to wait awhile? Any suggestions regarding this problem? Thanks!

The E-mail does go out before all the photos are done transferring, so you do have to wait a bit for the transfer to complete. The good news is that you can quit Photoshop Elements, and the transfer will continue going in the background, so you can move on to other stuff as the files are uploaded.

-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment