Sunday, April 4, 2010

Compatibility issues between PS3.0 and...

Have PS3 for Windows XP. Have had it a while and it wouldn't load on my old computer because the harddrive didn't have enough space.?Now trying to load it on to HP Pavilion bought last spring.?When I tried to load it, I got the error window with: compatibility issues with this software.?Windows didn't find a solution.?Went to adobe.com and tried update for PS3.0 which I thought should work.?it said 3.0.1.?Won't work.?What am I missing??Am I missing anything??Will Adobe work as I want it to work??As it's supposed to work?

Compatibility issues between PS3.0 and...

Well, it's not ''supposed'' to work in Vista. The earliest version of Elements that officially works in Vista is 5, with the special patch. However, some people have had success running earlier versions in XP compatibility mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment