Sunday, April 4, 2010

Premiere Pro CS4 Big Problem

When I open Adobe Premiere PRO CS4 (with all updates) I can't click on ''New Project'', ''Open Project'', ''Help''... When I click any of them it just blinks, if I clicked it anywhere else. I'm also on Windows XP SP3 / 32bit version. Please help me guys!

Premiere Pro CS4 Big Problem

Some suggestions

Premiere Pro CS4 Big Problem

Thanks for the reply, but I've tried some different things, and nothing works for me. Reinstall suite, reinstall OS %26amp; drivers...

Something more concrete? There are so many suggestions, I would take a long time, in case someone has encountered this problem ..

Did you bother to run Adobe's cleanup script before the reinstall?

Yes, I run the script before reinstalling.

Problem solved! Thanks for all your replies.

Whenever in the future someone sees this post, he will wonder what happened why and when in what circumstances, in fact it is one BIG Mystery.

Harm,

According the checked answer and the post to which you replied, running the clean script fixed the problem.

-Jeff

I have to agree with Harm.?I didn't read it that way, Jeff.?It reads as if the OP ran the script and did the reinstall before Bill suggested it, and that still didn't work.

The way I read the OP's final post is that something else worked, but we don't know what.?Now maybe that's wrong, but that's how it reads to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment