Friday, April 2, 2010

Photoshop cs3 Photo Gallery

I have made a photo gallery for a webpage but when it loaded it rearranged the photos in a different order, how can I make sure they go in the order I want and not what the computer wants.?

Photoshop cs3 Photo Gallery

Arrange the photos in Bridge in the order you want them, select them and then use the Gallery tool.

Photoshop cs3 Photo Gallery

I just tried that Josh and and they still loaded out of order

Regards Ann

I just tried it and it worked. Make sure you follow all the steps:


1. Drag the pictures into the desired order in Bridge.


2. Select them so they are all highlighted.


3. Go to Tools %26gt; Photoshop %26gt; Web Photo gallery...


4. Pick a Style and as source use Selected Images from Bridge.


5. Set Destination and press OK.

Thanks Josh,

That worked really well, I was going back to photshop not realizing that I

could do it from bridge.

One quick question if I may, I would like the photos to have a

label(description, I have changed the name in bridge but it does not show on

the webpage?

Thanks

It depends on the template you use and in any case you can only show the File name.


In the end I got fed up with the Adobe galleries and use other much more customisable methods such as Web Album Generator

http://www.ornj.net/webalbum/

or made my own.


Its not much better in CS4

No comments:

Post a Comment